Phoenix Transportations’ Covid-19 Protocols
We are intensifying our efforts to battle this pandemic to ensure our customers and employees stay safe and healthy. We are following all CDC, CAL-OSHA, Public Utility Commission, and State of California and California County regulations.
Some of the additional protocols we have put in place include:
- Our drivers will wear masks unless there is a partition in the vehicle.
- Our vehicles are deep cleaned and disinfected after each run.
- Our drivers have hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray and paper towels, in the vehicle, to wipe down high touch areas during the run (railings, etc.).
- The temperature of each driver is taken before their run.
- Passengers should all wear masks if they are not in the same family/household, passengers are expected to abide by all local safety guidelines including any Public Safety Order in effect.